Monday, November 7, 2011

Gobble! Gobble!



I was scanning Pinterest with L (3 1/2) on my lap when she saw this and said "Mommy, I want to make a gumball turkey!"

Since she started school, she hasn't wanted to make much of anything so I jumped at the chance and started rummaging through the cupboards for supplies. We used a milk storage container for the body because I didn't have any baby food jars and we used feathers because I had some and a foam triangle for the beak and a heart for feet and attached it all with glue dots.

L loved it! She spent a considerable about of time playing with it and we had to refill it for the pictures. We might make these again for Thanksgiving with different containers and Reeses Pieces.

Hopefully more Halloween posts coming but for now, we go with the flow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment