Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween food!

Happy Halloween! (A week late.) I was in a baking mood and L didn't want to help so I made these treats myself. =)

The jack-o-lantern cupcakes are just cupcakes out of a box with frosting out of a jar tinted orange. The faces are melted chocolate piped onto wax paper and then placed on the cupcakes after they hardened.

A few of my favorites:




Here's my graveyard dessert:



To make it, I made a big box of pudding and put it in the bottom of my pan and let it chill. Then I put a box of Oreos in the food processor until it was crumbs and I put this on top of the chilled pudding. The fence is pretzel sticks attached with a bit of chocolate. The headstones are Milano cookies with chocolate piping. Then I added candy pumpkins and marshmallow ghosts. (The ghosts are on toothpicks so they "float.")

Pretty easy. Cute and the best part is that I sent them to a party with my husband so I wasn't tempted to eat them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment